SmallRig - 3751B Heavy-Duty Fluid Head Tripod AD-01
1. Compatible with the quick-release plate of DJI RS 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizer; Feel free to switch the dual modes of DJI RS and Manfrotto.
2. High compatibility for quick disassembly and assembly (dedicated quick-release plate for this item).
3. Starship design for ultimate recognition.
4. Built-in screw holes, tripod bowl base with hidden 1/4''-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
5. Non-slip large tripod carrying handle with optimized operation experience.
SmallRig Heavy-Duty Fluid Head Tripod AD-01 3751B is designed for videoing. It features a new generation of head design, an updated quick-release plate with a built-in spanner to allow the camera to be placed quickly. Thanks to the fluid head featuring quick disassembly and oblique installation, placing the camera is less than 1 second and fixed after the front and rear adjustments. The head plate slot has built-in screw holes; the head comes with a hidden 1/4''-20 threaded hole for accessory attachment. Built-in damping and balancing system enable 360° horizontal and +90°/-60° vertical movements and hold equipment of up to 8KG. 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the head base support most tripods, arms, slides, and other accessories with 3/8"-16 screws. This tripod, featuring a built-in bubble level, works with a 75mm bowl base for leveling and easy management of frame level. It includes a 3-section extender to meet different height demands in indoor and outdoor scenarios; and a user-friendly quick-release flip-lock. A dedicated bag protects the tripod and makes it easy to carry around for whatever you want to create.
Note: Comes with a bubble level.