SmallRig - 3984 Foldable L-Shape Mount Plate for Sony Alpha 7R V / Alpha 7 IV / Alpha 7S III
1. Arca-Swiss L-bracket, press-to-flip design makes the side plate fold quickly to the bottom for horizontal shooting.
2. Under Horizontal shooting, the LCD screen can be smoothly turned on its side and flipped.
3. Folded and stored as one portable piece of accessory.
4. Stretch the baseplate in vertical shooting to allow cables.
5. The hinge arm at the battery door fits the camera curve and enhances the grip experience.
SmallRig Foldable L-Shape Mount Plate for Sony Alpha 7R V / Alpha 7 IV / Alpha 7S III 3984 facilitates a quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting while maintaining access to the LCD flip screen. The Arca-Swiss side plate is quickly folded onto the bottom via a folding press button for horizontal shooting and stored as one portable piece of accessory, and the baseplate can be stretched for vertical shooting to allow cable access. Locking the camera via a 1/4"-20 screw and locating pins at the bottom, the L-bracket features cushions to prevent scratches and twisting as well as a hinge arm at the battery door that fits the camera curve and enhances the grip experience. In the baseplate, there are multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes for Magic Arm 3873 and Cold Shoe 2935 for the monitor, microphone, and other accessories in video production, a wrist strap hole, and a QD connector for quick attachment of the QD shoulder strap and wrist strap, and a slotted screwdriver available for L-bracket disassembly and stretch.